Hey Everyone !!! Happy New Year and hope you had a lovely vacation.
I have been working on new content as I promised but also meeting up with the rigors of life 😅.
This holiday I worked on some projects cutting across web development to Artificial Intelligence. I worked on a *toolkit* for my projects using laravel and VueJs. I also worked on using African Music using LSTM.
Both projects are still in progress, and I am recognising some bottlenecks especially with regards to the AI projects.
I has been a bit challenging to create new content because of the coursework I have on my plate, but still should be a nice adventure
That been said here are the personal projects I plan on working on this year and my stipulated release dates; Most of them will be open source so yes I cannot wait to collaborate:
- Complete my toolkit-esque application with laravel and VueJS — Complete by End of January
- Complete my music generation with AI — Complete by mid Febrary
- Create an application I have in mind with (AI) matching techniques — Complete by end February
- Work on a weather React App – Complete by end Janurary
- Continue improving my facebook bots — Throughout the year (pheww 😢😅)
- Have a prototype of a self driving car — By May
- Start some work on Project Olympus — by September (Its a VR project so trust that it’ll be fun 😎)
I hope you enjoy this year and have a productive one !!!
PS: I have a new article to be posted by tomorrow night on some PDDL generator I’d written. Will document some of my thought process and what I feel about it